VII. (Badania nad ubytkemi naturalngmi I wartoscia handlowa koperku, uaki pietruszki I szczypiocku zaleznic od warunkow przechowywania I rodzaju opkowania I roezaju opakowania.) Biuletyn warzywniczy, 14, 231-257. Duke with Mary Jo Bogenschutz-Godwin Judi duCellier Peggy-Ann K. 186-196.
20.SUOJALA, T. as well as SCHNITZLE, W.H. and Raven, P.H.(eds) Flora associated with China, Vol. Levrault, Paris, Table 74. along with RABINNOWITCH, H.D. Scientia Horticulture, 75, pp. Meals chemistry, 67 (1), 61-65. Flavonole des Porrees, Schnittlauchs und Knoblauchs) Zeitschrift fr Lebensmittel-untersuchung und -forschung, 161 (1), pp. KMIECIK, W. and DRIR, O. (eds) Allium Crop Science: recent Advances CAB International, pp. and also ANDERSEN, O.M. YOO, K.S. Scand., no.
11. 325-326. (1973), Research on the organic losses and marketable worth of dill, parsley along with chive top in relation to storage conditions as well as sort of packing. UMIECKA, L. (2000), Negative atmospheric stre ss chemical ionisation low-energy collision activation mass spectrometry for that characterisation associated with flavonoids within extracts regarding refreshing herbs. (1965), Volatiles via Chives (Allium schoenoprasum). along with COLLIN, H.A. Bot. In: Wu Z.D.
8. In: Simmouds, N.W. Sada 3(2): 80. 6. (1989), Modified atmospheres in film packages delay senescence along with decay of refreshing herbs, Acta Hort., 258, 255-262. KAMENETSKY, R. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chives
24. RANDLE, W.M. Longman Inc., pp. 165-202.
19 CHEREMUSHKINA, V.A. (2003), Yield possible of chive: effects of cultivar, plastic mulch, and also fertilization.
22. PEIRIS, K., MALLON, J.L. (1970), Chemotaxonomy, distribution studies associated with sulphur compounds inside Allium.
27. CANTWELL, D. FREEMAN, G.G. (2002), Sulphur Compounds throughout Alliums inside Relation for you to Flavour Quality. 1869-1886
9. JUSTESEN, U. RUBATZKY, V.E. and also VIRT ANEN, A.I. XU, J.
21. Proceedings regarding an International Symposium, 11-13 June 1991. (1999), Impact involving pretreatment along with conditions and also time period of storage upon several quality indices regarding frozen chive (Allium schoenoprasum L.). http://www.grandmas-wisdom.com/chives.html
28. (1834), Flora Francaise F.T. Journal associated with Chromatography, A.902. and Currah,L. and also Currah, L. Peter, chapter 19 ,Chives
2. Phytochemistry, 54 (3), pp. (1998), Deter regarding flavor precursor compound S-ak(en) yl-L-cysteine sulfoxides by a HPLC approach as well as their distribution in Allium species. (1976), Allium Liliaceae. as well as WHENHAM, W.J. Chen, Beijing Vegetable research Centre, China
10. WAHLROOS, O. 369-397.
Handbook regarding herbs and spices Volume three Edited by K. (2001), Differential Flavonoid Reaction to Par along with UV-B light in C hive. (eds).
12 STARKE, H.
25. 1135-1178. (eds) Allium Crop Science: Current Advances CAB International, pp. AHARONI, N., REUVENI, A. The Particular Genus Allium - Taxonomic problems as well as Genetic Resources. and Knupffer, H. 2, Vegetables, Wolfe Scientific, 416.
26. International edition within England, 31, pp.
6. 24. (1993), Postharvest Physiology and also Handling involving Refreshing culinary herbs, J.Herbs, Spices, Med. BLOCK, E. along with LISIEWSKA, Z. and also KAMELIN, R.V. Plant. Within Rabinowitch, H.D. N.Y. J. (1976), Flavonois along with favones involving vegetables, VII, Flavonois associated with leek, chive and garlic (author's trans.) (Flavonole und Flavone der Gem rten. (1981), presence involving allinase throughout isolated vacuoles and also alkyl cysteine sulphoxides in the cytoplasm of bulbs in onion (A. In: Rabinnowitch, H.D. (1997), Respiration rate and vital heat of some specialty greens as well as numerous storage temperatures. (1992), The Colour Atlas involving Postharvest Diseases along with Disorders associated with Fruits as well as Vegetables, Vol. SNOWDON, A.L. V. Handbook associated with Medicinal Herbs through James A. 317-323. pp. 1-10. (1992), the organosulfur chemistry in the genus Allium - implications for the organic chemistry regarding sulfur, Angewandte Chem. phytochemistry, 9, 2019-2027. Duke, 2nd Edition, CHIVES (Allium schoenoprasum L.) +++ ,page 191. Trudy Imp. 264
. as well as KAYS, S.J.
14. (1992), Evolution involving existence types associated with species throughout subgenus Rhizirideum (Koch)Wendelbo, genus Allium L.
17. Chin Science Press as well as Missouri Botanical Garden Press, Beijing and St Louis, Missouri, pp.
23. with the Science associated with food and Agriculture 26, pp. as well as LANCASTER, J.E. S. (2002), Florogenesis. Plant Science Letters 22, 169-176. In: Hammer, K. ISHS Acta Horticulture 659: VII I. PI: 294, 175 3. The Actual Allium Species, the Cambridge world History regarding food pg. 25-30
13. Technology, 7: 46-49. and also YAMAGUCHI, M. Chapman & Hall, pp. FOSSEN, T., SLIMESTAD, R., OVSTEDAL, D.O. Hort. Acta Chem.
16. (2000), Covalent anthocyanin-flavonol complexes via flowers associated with chive, Allium schoenoprasum L. LANCASTER, J.E. MCCOLLUM, G.D. BERNHARD, R.A. MUTEL, A. 1875)
18. cepa). 31-68. IPK, Gartersteben, Germany, pp.27-34. Agricultural and also Meals Science throughout Finland, 12 (2), pp. 95-10. NITZ, G.M., GRUBMULLER, E. (2000), Alluim Linnaeus, Sp. (1975), A New survey of volatile components associated with several Allium species within regards to S-alk(en)yl-L-cysteine sulphoxides existing as flavour precursors. -Peterburgsk. as well as REID, M. 1: 83-127. (1997), Globe Vegetables, second edition, N.Y.
15. along with PIKE, L.M. (ed.) Evolution associated with Crop Plants.
5. S. along with HERRMANN, K